January 15, 2008

Love is in the Air....



Have you ever seen the movie Strictly Ballroom? Well if you haven't rent it -- it is super funny and really great for the Valentines season. At the end of the movie everyone is dancing to the song "Love is the Air.... everywhere I look around." And although I haven't seen the movie in ages that song has been in my head like crazy!

My latest designs have been having to do with Love. The first one I created was working off a design I did for EFA- Etsy For Animals, and the free Valentines contest. For the love and respect of all living things. And the second one is a design I came up with while driving home to my honey and listening to wonderful music.

See more pictures at mycatlulu shop

3 comments:

Kary said...

wonderful cards!! Go EFA!!

Anonymous said...

i love lucky in love so much i wrote about it on my blog!

A Punkin Card Company said...

You do have a entry with the same title!! Humm?... great minds think alike?