Cooking in my oven right now is the Spring Celebration Brownies. Since the brownie mix by itself is so easy, this recipe just calls for couple of more steps to make an absoulutly wonderful and colorful Spring time dessert.
Win Win Win:
Win your very own "Spring Sweet Treats" prize pack that includes a silicon baking pan, stainless steel mixing bowl, oven mitt, Betty Crocker mixing spoon, and a $25 Safeway gift card . Use the gift card to by the mix .
Even if you do you don't win your can pick up Betty Crocker SuperMoist Cake and Traditional Brownie Mixes at the special price of $0.69at Safeway stores through April 6th
To enter:(mandatory) along with your email
1. Along with your email address - Tell me which of the spring recipes from the Bake Sweet Memories , excluding the Spring Celebration Brownies would you most like to try (ONE Comment)
Bonus Entries: (leave a separate comment for each one)
2. Blog about this giveaway and post the URL-Along with your email address -.
3. Become a public follower of my blog or let me know if you already are -Along with your email address.
That is a total of three comments :), and three chances to win
The Fine Print:
- Contest ends: Sunday, April 4, 2010 at 6:00 pm PST. US entries only.
- Leave a separate comment for each entry and a valid email address
- Winner will be announced on Monday, April 5th by 10:00 am PST.
- The winner, chosen at random-via random.org, will have 48 hours to claim their prize.
Disclosure: Safeway and Betty Crocker provided you with the VIP coupon, information, and prize packs through MyBlogSpark.. All opinions are my own.
If you do not leave your email address your comment will be deleted!