December 14, 2010

A review of PS Express

I just found this great free Photoshop Elements app for the iPhone!  It's a great way to snazzy up your photograph before you send them off to Grandma or someone special in your life. Here is a photograph that I changed the saturation to make it more dramatic as well as using the Vignette Blur filter.




Other features include changing images to black and white, changing exposure, along with some classic Photoshop filters. I got a kick out of the pop art type filter.  I wish the pop art feature was more customizable for choose the colors, but hey this is a free app so I can't be too picky.

Once done editing your photo you can upload it to Facebook or twitter or send an e-mail with a couple of taps.

Check it out its features, see more screen shots and download this app here.

Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this post.  All opinions are my own

No comments: